Baggo Leagues start Tuesday October 26th.
Floating Cup Golf leagues start Sunday October 31st.
League sign-ups can now be done online by logging in to our reservation software.
296 Old Oak St.
Pembroke, Ma. 02359
Monday: 12pm - 10pm
Tuesday: 9am - 10pm
Wed/Thurs/Fri: 9am - 11pm
Saturday: 8AM - 12AM
Sunday: 8AM - 10PM
weekdays till noon $16/30 minutes
Mon - Thurs: $22/30 minutes
Fri - Sun: $25/30 minutes
Holidays: $25/30 minutes
All of the high end simulators available today will give you similar stats. We chose HD golf because they provide the best overall experience tee to green. Then we built the nicest over sized private bays around them featuring Real Feel hit mats, private tvs, and bar tops for your food & drink.
- over 40 courses to choose from
- Driving Ranges, Club Comparisons, Games, and skill challenges
- Simulators are rented in 30 minute increments
- prices are per bay and NOT per person
- Casual dress code, no tank tops or workboots
If you really want to get good at anything, there's no better way than playing competitively for a prize. It's something most golfers never really get the chance to do. This was the motivation behind the creation of the iGolf Floating Cup Tours.
- The FCT started in 2015 as an individual 18 hole tour.
- In 2017 we added the team 9 hole best ball Tour.
- In 2018 we held the first indoor Ryder Cup, featuring the top Tour players from Pembroke vs the top Tour players from Easton
- Net scoring. We generate an iGolf handicap based on the World handicap system using your indoor rounds played at iGolf.
- Season starts the first sunday of november and ends on the saturday of the Masters.
- No entry fee
- Individual 18 hole Tour
- Team 9 hole best ball Tour
- New tournament every week.
- You have 2 weeks to post your score at any iGolf location
- Standings based on the Fedex cup point system
- You must be present at the Championship. The location alternates between Pembroke and Easton each year
Get instant feedback after every swing. Your shot data is available on the range, on the course, and even while playing games.
- Par 3 tee shots from any distance
- Club comparison data
- Play a course with your 7 iron
- Use the ball you play with
- Always perfect weather
- and so much more
- Your outside
As a professional golfer and tech enthusiast, I demand the best & most advanced equipment available. I love the HD Simulator because of its incredible realism & pinpoint accuracy. I was amazed at the technology and playing experience.
HD Golf is incredibly realistic & versatile – I’ve played most of these championship courses in real life, and both the realism & accuracy are amazing. It’s like being there.
For my home, I wanted the best golf simulator technology – so I chose High Definition Golf. When you play golf for a living you want the best tools available to keep your game sharp. HD Golf is the most realistic simulator I have ever seen.
The Back 9 Lounge came about during the pandemic after the state lifted it's ban on live music. Designed with a swanky feel and a speakeasy vibe, we offer a venue unlike anything else on the south shore.
- Live music featuring full bands and plenty of room for dancing
- Comedy nights
- Trivia nights
- giant projector screen for watching sports
- friendly staff serving up your favorite cocktails
We host indoor Baggo tournaments every Tuesday and Wednesday night starting in October.
- Team Play.
- Weekly Prizes
- Season Championships
- We keep player stats. Rankings/results will be available online.
Baggo courts may be reserved online for friendly play on non-league nights.
Shut your phones off....no need for screen time here! There is so much to do at iGolf that you lose yourself in making memories. Come with friends, a date, another couple and you will have so much fun, just like the old days.
- all our games are free, once you pay a $10 cover at the door
- all our games can be reserved online so you can guarantee your time to play